Wednesday, December 1, 2010

10 Random Things - Stephanie | Bella Marie Photography

  1. For the most part I am a store brand girl but there are certain brands I love like Dove, Colgate, Heinz Ketchup, Kraft Dinner - substitutes just won't do.
  2. Speaking of Kraft Dinner, I love to experiment with my KD and it drives my husband nuts.  I’ve tried adding salsa, tuna, ketchup, slice cheese, hard cheese, hot dogs… sometimes it works out and other times, not so much.
  3. Which brings me to “KD” - I think I was the one who started it as my sister’s nickname.  Caitlin which turned into KT but she loved Kraft Dinner so much that it started to sound like KD and it stuck.  Sorry KD!
  4. I never really had a favorite color but I wear a lot of brown. Although, who wants to say their favorite color is brown.
  5. I love coupons but I seem to misplace them and only end up finding them once they expire.
  6. I always wish on a shooting star.
  7. I only get two haircuts a year.. my spring cut with highlights and my winter cut for Christmas.  I cut my own bangs in between cuts.  haha Weird, eh? This year I spiced it up for my wedding, I squeezed in a third cut.
  8. I love to dance. My dream is to be a part of a flash mob.  It would be amazing and absolutely hilarious.  Don't know what flash mob is?  Go to youtube.com and search "flash mob".  Awesome!
  9. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.  My dad makes the best breakfast, especially his blueberry pancakes.
  10. My first job was at an educational toy store which was a pretty cool job.
Thanks for reading!

Stephanie
Bella Marie Photography | Halifax Family Photographers

1 comment: