Wednesday, November 24, 2010

10 Random Things - Tina | Bella Marie Photography

1.   I am still a kid at heart and absolutely love Disney movies.
2.   On the other hand, watching the same Disney movie over and over again can really grind my gears...For
      instance, the Lion King a.k.a. "A-Ga-Ga"...all the time...seriously?!
3.   I worked in the garbage industry for 4 years while I finished my degree and was nick named "Trashy
      Tina".  We all had garbage related names in the office - get your mind out of the gutter people!
4.   I can't stand the sight of wiggly teeth and am frightened of the day my son starts to lose his baby
      teeth...what am I going to do???
5.   I am well cultured - my parents are from Portugal.
6.   Speaking of culture - I can really relate to the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...it's my family to a T!
      I can especially relate to the following quote from said movie - "When I was growing up, I knew I was
      different.  The other girls were blonde and delicate and I was a swarthy 6 year old with
      sideburns"....hehehe..it's so true!
7.   I have an obsession with buying toys and books for my son.  I just can't seem to get enough.  I have to
      consciously think about not buying any baby related items when I'm at the store.  My husband would tell
      you that I have failed miserably in my conscious efforts and I guess I'd have to agree with him.
8.   I love to cook but hate to bake.
9.   I am secretly playing Christmas music and have been for the last 2 weeks...shhhhh...
10. My favorite movie is Braveheart and I think I am going to re-watch it tonight for the millionth time :)

Thanks for reading!

Tina
Bella Marie Photography | Halifax Family Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment