Monday, November 22, 2010

Olivia's going to be a big sister! | Bella Marie Photography

I am so excited to be able to share these photos of Shannon, Craig and Olivia with everyone - finally!!!  I met Shannon and Olivia through a baby group that I had on the go whilst on maternity leave with Gavin.  Although Gavin hated other children touching his toys, including Olivia, us mommies faithfully met a couple of times a week to help each other through our sanity!

It's always the little things that get me.  During our photo session, Olivia kept saying "Tina" clear as day...it's amazing to see our babies grow right before our eyes.  Olivia is all grown up now and, best of all, is going to be a big sister in a month's time!!

Shannon, you are as beautiful as always - inside and out!  Congratulations to the three of you - I can't wait to meet the little one!

We had two photo shoots with this lovely family - the first was indoors at the Brewery Market and the second an outdoor session at Oakfield Park.  Here is a sneak peek of both of those sessions!

PS - My baby group always tease each other about the amount of exclamation marks that we use in our messages and emails so I thought that I would stay true and use them freely in this post!!!!!!    

~T

Session 1 - Indoors

Session 2 - Outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment