Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 Random Things - Tina | Bella Marie Photography

1.   I love love LOVE sour cream and onion chips!
2.   I am not a morning person - I'm a big night owl and that conflicts with my baby's schedule. Which
      leads me right into point number 3...
3.   Coffee is my best friend.
4.   There is really nothing better than good bed linens and lingerie.
5.   I'm a perfectionist and it can stress me out!
6.   I moved to Halifax 10 years ago but I'm originally from NB.
7.   I have 2 jobs, a baby, a husband and began running...things are hectic but I wouldn't have it any other
      way.
8.   My hubby works shift work and I believe that the old saying is true that "absence makes the heart grow
      fonder".
9.   I'm not a fan of poop, pee, or puke but, unfortunately, I see them on a regular basis.....
10. I said that I liked Enrique Iglesias once and it stuck...my hubby thinks I am his biggest fan....It's really not
      true but it's his word against mine now.  His face graced my 28th Birthday Cake....(big sigh)....

Signing out on behalf of Bella Marie Photography, 
~T  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment