Friday, November 12, 2010

Favorite Fridays - Tina | Bella Marie Photography

Howdy all!
Well - I went to the Costco today and noticed that they have ALL of their Christmas decorations out and it got me in the mood!  I was originally only supposed to show off one of my favorite photos on this lovely "Favorite Friday" but I just couldn't resist showing off a collection.

I had to contain my emotions as I selected these photos.  They were all taken last November and Gavin would have been just turning 6 months.  He could barely sit up on his own....oh how time passes without warning!  He is now 17 months old and makes me laugh daily with his spunky personality.  This morning, we were dancing in my bedroom to Katy Perry as I got ready for work.  He just learned how to slap his legs to the beat and I wanted to freeze time!  I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. 

~T

 


No comments:

Post a Comment