Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 Random Things - Stephanie | Bella Marie Photography

  1. I love the ocean, beach fires and collecting beach glass along the shore but I hate touching sand. Go figure!
  2. The one place I try to visit every year is Rissers Beach. My ultimate favorite place!
  3. I love family get-togethers... 'Family is where the heart is'
  4. My husband is my best friend.
  5. Brady is my dog, my little 'fur child'.
  6. I like sushi... okay, I love sushi.
  7. My favourite season is Fall.  I love the crispness in the air and the leaves changing colours.
  8. I have a passion for travel and I am always planning my next adventure. I've had a picnic beneath the stars next to the Eiffel tower, taken a horse drawn carriage ride through Old Montreal and married my husband in Las Vegas. I’ve tailgated with crazy New Englanders at a Patriots game (4x) and watched the ball drop on New Years Eve in Times Square.
  9. I work in marketing and love the creativity and the variety that lends itself to my job.
  10. I was in dance for 8 years of my life - ballet, tap, jazz, modern and hip hop.  I recently tried to get back into it and discovered flexibility is not my friend.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your "10 Random things" I now know why I like you so much - if I were to make a list it would read very similar to yours! Your zest for life makes me smile - and thats a "good thing"!

    ReplyDelete