Friday, November 19, 2010

Favorite Fridays - Stephanie | Bella Marie Photography

You can ask any family that has a dog and they will say their dog is a part of their family, like another child or sibling but furry.

As a child I always wanted a dog, and I will never forget how it all started. My dad had a handful of lobsters sitting in a sink ready to be boiled.  I had a brilliant idea that if I wasn't going to have a puppy I would have a lobster for a pet. I took one and put it in an ice cream container, full of water and hid it in my room. I vowed that it would be my pet unless my parents promised I would someday get a puppy.  Years later it came true and Mittens came along. Mittens was in our lives for 14 wonderful years and it wasn't until the beginning of this year that his journey ended. In tribute of the little guy and all of the great memories I have as a family with my 'fur sibling', I have shared a couple of my favorite photos of him (and my sister, Caitlin).

I encourage anyone who books a session with us that has a 'fur child' to bring them along. We will ensure to capture their little personalities just as we would your children.

~S


No comments:

Post a Comment