Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Random Things - Stephanie | Bella Marie Photography

  1. Whenever my husband and I watch a movie at home, I am guaranteed to fall asleep on the couch. Even if I am totally into the movie…
  2. I worked in Calgary for two summers during university at a trust company.
  3. The first big ticket item that I saved up all of my pennies for was a CD player.  I thought I had enough for a CD but didn't factor in tax and was so disappointed. I think my dad felt bad so he bought me my first CD, Ace of Base.
  4. I will admit that I am somewhat of a photography blog stalker.
  5. I received a pillow cover years ago that said, “Interruptions to my sleep will not be taken lightly”… it couldn’t be closer to the truth for me.  A girl needs her beauty sleep!
  6. I am not a big fan of hot drinks… no coffee or tea for me, please.  Although I will drink a hot chocolate during a cool, evening at a football game or by a campfire.
  7. I am a minimalist when it comes to décor and fashion. Simple and classic.
  8. I love Sudoku.
  9. A Christmas tradition that I’ve kept alive in my family, even though I moved out years ago, is a puzzle must be assembled around the holidays.
  10. I love reading trash magazines at the cottage.
Thanks for reading!

Stephanie
Bella Marie Photography | Halifax, Nova Scotia

No comments:

Post a Comment