Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10 Random Things - Stephanie | Bella Marie Photography

  1. A fast workday is awesome… but what is even better is a slow weekend that seems to never end.
  2. I am afraid of clowns.
  3. I always tear up whenever I hear bagpipes… not too sure why…
  4. I am a dog person.
  5. I am most happy when the people around me are happy.
  6. I love dance movies, musicals and movies from the 80’s… Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…Footloose... Dirty Dancing… Rent…
  7. I love Broadway musicals… the last time I was in New York I saw three!
  8. My favorite shows that I can’t seem to get enough of are True Blood, Dexter, Glee, Bones and Modern Family… they are all so different but oh so good!
  9. I have a thing for numbers. I love sequences or visually appealing combinations.  My birth date is 28/6/82. Nice, huh?
  10. I like things in 3’s… even when I am in the grocery store I typically buy things in three… 3 apples, 3 pears, 3 boxes of Kraft Dinner… even though there are only two of us in our household.
Thanks for reading!

Stephanie
Bella Marie Photography | Halifax Family Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment