Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Random Things - Tina | Bella Marie Photography

Well - It's been a while for me....but better late than never!

1.   My little boy learned a new word over Christmas - "DVD"...He says it so clearly and it's just so cute!
2.   My immune system really sucks.
3.   I still dream about the house that motivated me to get through school....someday....
4.   On that topic, I frequent MLS and can sometimes recite house prices to my husband when we are out
      for a drive.
5.   My hair is naturally curly.
6.   My new favorite games are "Sequence" and Quiddler!
7.   I met my husband at a bar - The Alehouse...I was in love with him the moment I laid eyes on the
      handsome devil! ;)
8.   I often wonder if anyone is reading our blog................
9.   We are starting to think about a new bedroom for Gavin - it's almost time for a twin bed because............
10. Baby #2 is on the way - I'm due in July! :)  (It's a little light in the photo but there are definitely 2 lines!)

Thanks for reading!

Tina
Bella Marie Photography | Halifax Family Photographers
 

  

 

5 comments:

  1. 8. Well, somebody is reading your blog, Tina, because I am!

    10. Congratulations on your expectations!

    1. "DVD" is a very useful word!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Maureen - you are so funny....I love your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read your guys blog :)

    ReplyDelete