Wednesday, January 12, 2011

10 Random Things - Stephanie | Bella Marie Photography

  1. There are certain activities that I typically only do once or twice a year but every time I do them I always say that I should do them more often… golf...curling…
  2. I tend to only buy things that are on sale.  I just cannot resist those bright discount stickers.
  3. I am somewhat of a worry wart.
  4. The only province I have yet to visit is Saskatchewan but I heard that I’m not missing much.
  5. I love dairy but dairy doesn't love me. :(
  6. Need a gift wrapped? I'm your gal! I always have a stash of gift bags and tissue paper for every occasion.
  7. I am a little obsessed with the weather. I am always interested in the temperature and forecast.
  8. Instead of saying goodbye to someone, you can often hear me say "Safe travels!".
  9. I blush quite frequently... I guess it comes with the territory of being a redhead.
  10. I much rather prefer a nice home cooked meal over a meal in a restaurant.
Thanks for reading!

Stephanie
Halifax Family Photographer | Bella Marie Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment